Working at Holly Yashi
Since 1981, our family of employees has grown from a two-person endeavor into a team of over 50 passionate, creative, loyal, and fun-loving individuals ~ right here in Arcata, CA. Our workplace is a second home for many of us because we treat each other like family and we strive to make where we work a place we actually want to be. We know each other's names, we celebrate our successes, and we eat bagels together on Fridays. We take pride in what we do and truly care about giving the customer our very best. If this sounds like you, please, come join us!
Holly Yashi Store Sales Associate
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Holly Yashi, Arcata, CA
About the Holly Yashi Store
The Holly Yashi Stores offer an array of fun and unexpected fine gift items made locally and from across the globe.
About the Job
We are hiring for both full-time and part-time sales positions. We are looking for genuinely warm and naturally driven personalities with experience and excellence in the service industry and who are motivated by a job well done. Applicant must be able to commit to one year minimum. Must be available to work through most holidays, no exceptions.
Must have the following attributes:
· Experience in customer service and sales
· Ability to quickly learn product information
· Confidence assisting customers with jewelry and fashion needs
· Positive attitude toward job and company values
· Communicate tactfully, with good judgment and independence
· A focused and aware on-floor presence
· Enthusiasm for desire to flourish and thrive in retail atmosphere
· Ability to understand and appropriately represent the Holly Yashi brand
Must be able to:
· Learn point of sale computer skills
· Contribute to a positive and friendly store atmosphere
· Assist with store maintenance and restocking
· Communicate customer feedback
· Work flexible schedule (weekends and holidays)
· Present a fashion-forward, professional image and attire
· Enjoy working with the public
Medical benefits package, paid vacation, profit sharing program and more.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com to request an application or pick up an application at 1300 Ninth Street, Arcata, CA.
Submit your cover letter, resume, application and schedule of availability in person at 1300 Ninth Street, Arcata, CA. You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications submitted without resume and cover letter will not be considered.